Assistant Store Manager
Your Ability + Your Passion + Our Company = A Well Driven Career!
Looking to relocate? We are seeking self-motivated leaders. Wanting to work in a constantly changing environment? Experience needed; highly organized, basic computer operation, parts and invoice tracking on a computer system(experience with Counter Point or other sales/inventory tracking software a plus), inventory management, retail sales, face to face customer interaction, managing, motivating, and leading a team. If this appeals to you, and you meet the necessary requirements, attach a completed application and resume` to an email and make it happen!
Are you a leader?
Do you have excellent sales skills?
Do you know how to make a customer feel like they’re #1?
Can you build a customer’s dream ride?
Be prepared to tell us about it.
- Always represent the Company in a professional, helpful and friendly manner
- Assist customers with product inquiries and sales
- Meet weekly sales & productivity objectives
- Sell additional products through suggestive selling
- Pitch monthly sales promotions
- Capture all necessary information to support our direct mail efforts
- Perform inventory control and prevent shrinkage
- Maintain store cleanliness and order
- Advise when stock is in low supply
- Learn product line
- Attend product training sessions
- Project professional image and enthusiastic floor presence
- Cooperate with upper management and co-workers
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Communicate accurate information
- Strive to increase personal productivity
- Respond immediately to customer requests / messages
- Provide flexibility on shift hours
- Continually train and motivate staff
- Interview, hire, and discipline staff
- Maintain professional image and cleanliness of one’s self, staff, and store
- Consumer sales & management experience in a retail environment
- Automotive Experience Required
- Type 45 wpm
You may also be asked to successfully pass a background check (criminal, credit and drug testing) to be considered for employment.
When you work with us, you will be challenged – and rewarded!