Your Ability + Your Passion + Our Company = A Well Driven Career!
Do you have excellent sales skills?
Do you know how to make a customer feel like they’re #1?
Can you build a customer’s dream ride?
Be prepared to tell us about it.
- Always represent the Company in a professional, helpful and friendly manner
- Assist customers with product inquiries and sales
- Meet weekly sales & productivity objectives
- Sell additional products through suggestive selling
- Pitch monthly sales promotions
- Capture all necessary information to support our direct mail efforts
- Assist in inventory control and prevent shrinkage
- Maintain store cleanliness and order
- Advise when stock is in low supply
- Learn product line
- Attend product training sessions
- Project professional image and enthusiastic floor presence
- Cooperate with management and coworkers
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Communicate accurate information
- Strive to increase personal productivity
- Respond immediately to customer requests / messages
- Provide flexibility on shift hours, lunch schedule and overtime requests
- Consumer sales experience in a retail environment
- Automotive Experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of different vehicles, Automotive/4-Wheel/Off Road Product is a must
- Type 45 wpm
You may also be asked to successfully pass a background check (criminal, credit and drug testing) to be considered for employment.
When you work with us, you will be challenged – and rewarded!