Spray-in Bed Liner Technician
Your Ability + Your Passion + Our Company = A Well Driven Career!
Summary: Spray-in Bedliner Technician. Dealing with customers, and applying hot, high pressure bed liner material to customer truck beds and other applications. WE WILL PROVIDE TRAINING!
- Participates in the reconditioning and prepping and masking of automobile pannels and trucks bed then spraying bed liner on to prepared surfaces;
- Participates in assembling and repairing cars and trucks;
- Maintains accurate work records;
- Must pass Occupational Health Respiratory Physical and be fitted for respirator.
- Performs inspections of completed spray jobs to ensure quality of application or repair and suitability of vehicle for return to service;
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work process;
- Work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service;
- Perform maintenance needs air tools, PS2 spray gun and high pressure spray machine;
- Safety practices and principles;
- EPA and ADEQ regulations for spill containment and disposal of petroleum products used in a shop environment;
- Motorized equipment repair, maintenance and testing;
- Wide range of equipment & tool operation. (Have your own tools) ; air tools, power tools, etc.
- Oregon Drivers License
- Work in team environment
- Cleanliness; Appearance, & work space
- Work hours flexibility, Monday-Saturday 9-5:30 a must.
- Lift 50 pounds or more;
- Organize assignments to meet work requirements;
- Communicate orally in person in a one-to-one or group setting;
- Read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets for chemicals used in the work environment and communicate to co-workers the precautions needed for safe handling of chemicals;
- Enter data or information into a terminal, PC, or other keyboard device;
- Work cooperatively with other company employees;
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to incumbent or others;
- This is strenuous work requiring good corrected vision, hearing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching and lifting;
You may also be asked to successfully pass a background check (criminal, credit and drug testing) to be considered for employment.
- Shop Technicians must provide their own tools.
When you work with us, you will be challenged – and rewarded!